It may be surprising to learn that the food you are eating directly impacts the frequency of your SVT episodes as well as your overall health.
The SVT-GUT Connection
Food and SVT are intricately connected. Heal SVT Naturallyis the first work of its kind to introduce you to lifestyle medicinefor SVT management and prevention. One aspect of this, is a core theory that I have been working on for several years, called The SVT-GUT connection. The SVT Prevention Diete-guide presents to you this theory, and gives people suffering with SVT and related issues like anxiety, POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome), panic attacks and digestive issues a clear diet plan to follow using food as one of your most effective, (and under-used) SVT management tools.
The most important work that you can do will be to determine the foods that are unknowingly making you sick and predisposing you to SVT.
Every day you make choices about foodand self-nourishmentthat lead to the way you feel in the present and that impact your overall health in the long-term. You have control over these choices. You are responsible for your physical and mental well-being through what you eat, how you eat and the quality of the foodthat you eat. With every bite and every meal, you can take control of your health, your SVT and your destiny.
The SVT PreventionDiet e-Guide will…
- Explain the basics of digestive functioningand introduce my SVT-GUT connection theory: the cornerstone of my Heal SVT Naturally Approach
- Describe which foods are causingsickness and exacerbating your SVT. Hint: gluten and sugar are at the top of the list!
- Identify which foods will improve digestion and reduce inflammation.
- Provide a diet roadmap to optimize your digestion in order to absorb essential nutrients and minerals that are necessary for healthy heart rhythm function.
- Address diet from a both physical and emotional perspective.
- Direct you to seek food sensitivity lab testingso that you can have proof and incentive to commit to eliminating such foods in order to heal your gutand your entire body.
- Guide you to adopt new ways of choosing and preparing food, and to use food for what it is actually meant for–
- Show you how to decrease SVT-related fear and anxiety using nutrition.
- Explain how a high Body Burdencan impact propensity for SVT.
- Help you use food as a tool to manage SVT.
- Identify supplementsand super foodsthat will support a strong foundation of health.
- Link nutrition to your entire health picture including SVT-POTS and anxiety.
- Encourage mindfulnessand provide dietary self-care strategies.
- Explain supportive tactics such as intention setting, vision boarding, and journaling to help you in your transformative efforts.
This diet will help you use food,
to prioritize SVT Prevention,
every day and at every meal…
SVT & Gluten Free
SVT and Gluten Free e-guide Digital E-guide
release date: August 2018
After you read The SVT Prevention Diet, you may want to read even more about the SVT-GUT Connection and why the SVT Prevention Diet is a naturally gluten free diet.
Many people with SVT have undiagnosed sensitivities to gluten and other foods which are causing or worsening their episodes. Gluten sensitivity is so common in our community with such a relatively easy way to get deep and reliable relief, that eliminating gluten is the most important consideration when creating an SVT prevention diet.
It was seven years ago that I stumbled on this discovery for myself. I had gone to a new health coach to address my exhaustion, headaches, digestive problems and anxiety. She immediately connected the dots between my symptoms and my diet of processed foods and gluten. Both of us were surprised that after a few months of healthy eating and eliminating gluten that all of my symptoms improved and my POTS and SVT were silenced!
Later I sought lab testing to confirm what I had now experienced to be my new truth—that I was very sensitive to gluten, and also to a few other foods. The support I received to transition easily to this new diet, plus the consistent reward of living without any of my previous symptoms convinced me that this was a breakthrough that I had to share with my SVT community.
Since then I have helped my clients to transition to a gluten-free, allergy-free diet and have seen the same amazing results. It is incumbent upon every SVT patient to learn about the possibility of their own food sensitivities as part of the food-gut-SVT connection.
The SVT and Gluten Free e-Guide will lead you through the most important steps to take control of your diet and reward you with the health and the life you deserve.
What you can expect:
- Find out if gluten may be one of your key contributors to your SVT episodes.
- Learn what gluten is and where it is found in your food, cosmetics and medications.
- Get the rules for a gluten-free diet and the guidelines for transitioning with confidence.
- Learn how to get lab tests for gluten intolerance and other food sensitivities.
- Discover other symptoms of gluten intolerance that you may also have.
- Receive comprehensive resources for living gluten-free with ease: recipes, menu-plans, SVT pantry, magazines, phone apps, support groups.
- And much more!
There is no other guide like that is this designed for the SVT community. It is essential reading if you are serious about cleaning up your diet and giving yourself the best opportunity to heal your SVT naturally!
Imagine a life when you actually LOVE to eat healthy foods and fill your body with nutrient dense foods that satisfy you!
Hi I’m Laura!
I have been SVT free for nearly 7 years now using the SVT Prevention Diet. I explain what I call the SVT-Gut connection theory, and how I changed my life in my new e-guide (nearly a book 210 pages) called The SVT Prevention Diet.
“Hi. I am a medical resident specializing in cardiology…. I have always been lactose intolerant and after reading the blog will try to be on a gluten free diet.”
“..this site is better than any doctor out there for information and compassion ….you are going to get better!!!.”
“ I have dealt with SVT many years ,I can’t tell you how much your site has helped me.It is so great knowing there is other people that deal with it to.I remember the first time I was in the hospital in ICU the Dr came in and said what you have we don’t know a lot about.That was 27 years ago. Im so glad Laura took the time to do this site.It not only helps physically but emotionally too.Your a very special life coach! I Thank you from the bottom of my heart !”
Gluten free recipes to inspire you!
Coming soon! Place Holder
Place holder coming soon...
Adding more nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables to your diet is central to the Heal SVT Naturally approach. But, so is removing toxinslike agricultural pesticides from your body and environment. Still, most families worry that buying all organic will get too...
Links to top articles to help you get started!
Want more recipes, information about food + SVT and motivation?
Sign up to be on my email list. Get my TOP TEN TIPS to heal SVT naturally, become a member of the private facebook group, and receive my weekly newsletter filled with information to help you!