I make variations of bean dip weekly for myself and my kids. This is a staple food in my kitchen. Today I tried a little twist that I got from my officemate and health coach, Sharon Goldner. Not sure if I made it exactly like her, but not to worry, because the message I teach in my kitchen, is make it the best way you can, don’t fuss, keep it easy, and no need to follow a recipe exactly. Use what you have on hand.
Add the following ingredients to your Cuisinart
- 1 can of organic white canellini beans
- 1 can of chickpeas (rinse and drain the beans first)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- Bragg Sea Kelp seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- use any seasoning you like!
- Blend and enjoy!
More Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
- Get my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY a free 14 page e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Read Heal SVT Naturally THE BASICS here
- Read The SVT Prevention Diet Here
- Download the Heal SVT Naturally E-books a HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!
I hope this info was helpful for you! Let me know
Your SVT Health Coach