SVT and Food
I’m constantly trying to create sweet treats for my kids that are gluten free and made without any white sugar at all. These spinach monster muffins meet my standards and were a hit!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 18 muffin tins with cupcake liners.
In a large mixing bowl (dry ingredients):
- 1 Cups of Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt
In your blender or vitamix (wet ingredients):
- About 3 cups of organic baby spinach
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Blend the wet ingredients until smooth. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into muffin/cupcake liners and bake for aprox 20-25 minutes.
Let cool before eating.
More Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
- Get my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY free e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Get Heal SVT Naturally THE BASICS HERE
- Get The SVT Prevention Diet E-book HERE
- Download the Heal SVT Naturally E-books a HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!
Have a favorite recipe and want to submit it for consideration on the blog? Email me at Lmadrigano@aol.com
Like my Heal SVT Naturally Facebook Page HERE to see what Im cooking!
Your SVT Health Coach! xo