Heal SVT Naturally: What if there were a different path to healing your SVT and improving your whole health?
An integrative view to healing SVT is very different than the conventional path you may be accustom to. My goal is to enlarge the traditional medical perspective of SVT and bring a fuller understanding into light by utilizing a whole body, integrative approach.
There is so much to learn about SVT from an integrative perspective; why you have it and what you can do about it.
An integrative approach has several characteristics that distinguish it from traditional medicine.
- It asks WHYan illness occurs.
- It looks for the underlying causes of the condition to restore health.
- It is individualized, and patient centered.
- It collects data such as your personal story and all of your co-symptoms to gain a more complete picture.
- It is Interactive. You are an active participant in your healing.
- It facilitates the body’s innate healing response and widens your potential for healing.
- It looks toward lifestyle factors to create sustainable healing andapplies these modifications as treatment options.
- It addresses gut health as part of the solution.
- Your commitment to diet and lifestyle changes will likely determine the outcome that these supplemental treatment options have on your health and frequency of SVT.
- It is logical, productive and believes that your entire health is interconnected.
- It looks at the physical + nutritional, emotional, energetic and spiritualreasons a person is experiencing SVT.
- It focuses on prevention and encourages the development of healthy behaviors and skills for effective self-care that people can use throughout their lives.
- It compliments other healing methods to optimize health.
I used an Integrative approach to Heal my SVT naturally. I have never been on medication or had ablation.
To learn how to manage your SVT using an Integrative approach, I have created several key resources for you…
My Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
1. Start with my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY a free 14 page e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
2. Read Heal SVT Naturally THE BAISCS Get it Here
3. Read The SVT Prevention Diet e-guide, GET IT HERE
Other Resources for you…
- Heal SVT Naturally INSTAGRAM page HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Journaling TOOLS: SVT Journaling Page HERE
- Learn more about The Heal SVT Naturally Self Empowerment E-guide series HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!
Began following the Heal SVT naturally about a month ago. i have had periodic spurts of SVT over the last twenty years.sometimes no SVT for eight years.. last two years it returned due to hormonal imbalances due to menopause.. it was frightening and debilitated me as in confidence to even leave my home at times, not knowing when an episode would arrive. since following the book.. i have cut out Gluten… drink more coconut water… i have stimulated my vagus nerve.. started probiotics.. as well as eating my normal fresh food daily. my SVt’s which resulted in hospital have now become more of pre SVT or so minimise that i only become dizzy. but not going into full SVT.. i feel that i am healing.. slowly, as i still have the menopause to deal with but general. much better and having increased my magnesium intake much less anxiety. I am so thankful and grateful that i read the book. i would like to see it promoted throughout the hospitals and doctors in the UK. SVT can be very debilitating, but its not being looked at properly by the doctors.. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 🙂 Gianna
Dear Giovanna, Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I cannot tell you how much it means to mean to hear that my guides are helping people! I would love to be able to promote these one day to traditional cardiology departments and hospitals as supplemental options to help people with SVT. I understand the challenges of SVT and periomenopause since I too am going through this. I will add a few blog posts soon on the topic. I can tell you that keeping your diet and liver as clean as possible will help since our liver helps to get rid of extra estrogen. We live in an estrogen environment which makes estrogen dominance a major thing that us women have to deal with. Choose organic, hormone free meat, organic dairy to help with this..I am opting to completely reduce and eliminate dairy and meat for a while.I will continue to discuss this hot topic! Thank for following along! Sending you a big hug! xo Laura