Journaling is my favorite companion tool to any healing work that we take on. Here are some journaling questions that you can ponder to help you listen to your heart’s wisdom..
- Dear heart…I am here to listen to you…what do you want me to hear?
- What do you need right now? today? this minute?
- What do you want me to hear?
- What have I been ignoring?
- What do you want me to listen to?
- How can I listen better?
- What can I do for you to make you happy?
- What are you sad about?
- What needs to heal?
- I give you permission to feel whatever you need to feel and I am sorry if I have been pushing you down, suppressing you and making you feel heavy.
- I promise to help you now, I am ready to listen. Please give me a chance to hear your needs.
- I love you, and want you to feel healthy, vibrant and alive…please help guide me so I can give you everything you need.
- I give you permission to feel…
- I love you
- Please forgive me
(If you like these posts dont forget to follow the blog…click on the button on the side bar and you will receive emails from me everytime I post a new blog post)
Reblogged this on Nourish My Spirit and commented:
This is a repost from my other blog, HealSVTnaturally.