SVT & Gluten Free E-guide
SVT and Gluten-Free e-guide
The journey out of my chronic health issues and debilitating SVT that lead to my self-discovery for long-term healing had a lot to do with my diet and discovering that I had gluten sensitivity. Many people with SVT, just like me, have undiagnosed sensitivities to gluten which is causing or worsening their episodes. The good news is that life-changing treatment is in your hands and can begin when you are ready! If you are serious about discovering a ROOT CAUSE of SVT, this SVT & Gluten Free e-guide will empower you with the knowledge and tools to be successful.
My personal and professional experience has informed my view that gluten is a major factor in contributing to SVT episodes, and that people with SVT have a disproportionately high incidence of CD/NCGS. People in the SVT community are struggling to manage and control their SVT without any guidance or insight on the role of diet from the medical community. All of my e-guides, including this one on gluten, change all of that by empowering you with the knowledge and the practical tools you need to help yourself.
I firmly believe that it is incumbent upon every SVT patient to learn about the possibility of their own food sensitivities as part of what I describe as the SVT-GUT Connection. I witnessed time and again that when people removed gluten from their diet they eliminated or reduced the frequency of their SVT episodes.
The SVT and Gluten Free e-Guide will lead you through the most important steps to take control of your diet and reward you with the health and the life you deserve.
- Find out if gluten may be one of your key contributors to your SVT episodes.
- Learn what gluten is and where it is found in your food, cosmetics and medications.
- Get the rules for a gluten-free diet and the guidelines for transitioning with confidence.
- Learn how to get lab tests for gluten intolerance and other food sensitivities.
- Discover other symptoms of gluten intolerance that you may also have.
- Receive comprehensive resources for living gluten-free with ease: recipes, menu-plans, SVT pantry, magazines, phone apps, support groups.
- And much more!
There is no other guide like that is this designed for the SVT community. It is essential reading if you are serious about cleaning up your diet and giving yourself the best opportunity to heal your SVT naturally!
Is This You?
- You have started to make changes to your diet but are still experiencing SVT episodes, and/or other symptoms like POTS, anxiety, and digestive issues.
- You are feeling much better from some of the SVT Prevention dietary and lifestyle shifts that you have made, but still do not feel like you are completely healed or have your SVT 100% under control.
- You wonder why you need to eat a gluten-free diet if you only suffer from occasional SVT episodes.
- You would like to start a gluten-free diet but lack the knowledge and the specifics of what food toavoid, how to transition and all the practical details to be successful.
- You are still not convinced how or why a gluten-free diet will help you.
- You feel overwhelmed with all the changes you need to make in your diet, and you don’t know whereto begin.
- You eat a mostly gluten-free diet but except for your weekly bagel or monthly donut…
- Your allergist or internist gave you an “allergy test” that did not show you have a problem with gluten,but you still are suffering from SVT episodes.
- You are not sure what the difference is between a food allergy test and a food sensitivity test and the importance of it for SVT Prevention.
- You are committed to a gluten-free diet but your family members do not support you or make it difficult for you to be 100% compliant.
- You think a family member or child may also need to be gluten-free but do not feel ready to take on shifting their diet.
- You feel bad that your SVT child should feel left out at birthday parties or school events, and wonderwhy it’s not okay to allow an occasional cookie or cupcake to be eaten?If any of these thoughts resonate with you, then this e-guide will address your questions, concerns and doubts, and give you the complete toolbox to launch you into a gluten-free diet that is central to your success for an SVT Prevention diet and lifestyle.