I also started my Health Coach training at IIN, The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. While I am already a Board Certified Life Coach and have been practicing as such in a Wellness Group for 4 years, I decided that I needed to round out my qualifications and add Health Coach to my credentials. I hope that by doing so, I can bring a complete mind, body spirit healing perspective to our community and eventually into hospitals and other healing facilities.
I wanted to have a formal education so that I can feel even more confident as I create the SVT Prevention diet, my way of living that I hope to share with you all on a more official basis over the next year. Stay tuned, lots to learn this year. It will be interesting to balance my new role as student, mixed with my coaching work, motherhood, and of course, my own self-love and care, (this weeks topic!)
Enjoy the video below about elevating your food choices, and stay tuned for my new course that I will be announcing soon…”Self-care for SVT”
Thank you for being a valued member of this community!
More Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
- Get my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY a free 14 page e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Read Heal SVT Naturally THE BASICS here
- Read The SVT Prevention Diet Here
- Download the Heal SVT Naturally E-books a HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!
I hope this info was helpful for you! Let me know
Your SVT Health Coach