Tea and SVT
Drinking tea is a super soothing ritual that can relax both body, and mind.
Tea is also great for when you are craving sugar, when you want to warm up, or need to simply de-stress.
Lately, I have been using this one, the Kava Stress Relief. and I add cinnamon, another way to curb a sweet tooth.Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidants, and is a delicious and healthy spice.
BUT, I do have SVT Prevention Diet “Rule” around tea, so please make sure to check out The SVT Prevention Diet to make sure that you are not choosing a tea that actually is an SVT Trigger such as a caffeinated one or one that has herbs that are triggers for you.
If your not sure, stick to really basic ones like peppermint or turmeric.
More Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
- Get my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY a free 14 page e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Read Heal SVT Naturally THE BASICS here
- Read The SVT Prevention Diet Here
- Download the Heal SVT Naturally E-books a HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!
I hope this info was helpful for you! Let me know
Your SVT Health Coach