Heal SVT Naturally by connecting to what brings your HEART JOY
“Healing” is such a broad term, especially when it comes to Healing SVT Naturally.
There’s healing our body, our health, our eating habits, our emotions, our self-expression, our relationship to ourselves and others, our self-talk, our hearts and more…
Many years ago, I went to talk therapy. The first question the therapist asked me was:
What brings you JOY?
I was stumped. Truly. I reflected on it and back to it for a long time. As I write about this now, nearly 8 years later, I can really recall how lost I was for answers to that simple yet complex question. What brings me JOY? What did Heart joy really feel like? Did I ever feel joyful? Did other people actually feel joyful?
It’s safe to say I didn’t feel heart joy at that time in my life. Perhaps it’s no coincidence that my SVT was in full swing.
I have learned that SVT isn’t as random as you might think. It is connected to our daily choices, our diet, and also to many other aspects of our physical health and emotional health …just like all of life is connected. For me, my SVT was clearly connected to my thoughts, and my heart joy, or lack thereof. I realize now that part of “healing our hearts and essentially our SVT” is opening to feeling and receiving more joy.
I understand this now not only from a mental perspective, but an energetic one. When it comes to feelings and the LAW OF ATTRACTION, I understand that “like attracts like,”. Therefore “feeling joy” is what brings on more feelings of joy…but this isn’t easy to explain this to someone like myself who was not feeling joy at all or who was/is confused by what the Law of Attraction really means and how it works (and eventually even learning to use it to our advantage).
I needed to find out what was stopping me from aligning with and manifesting joy. Why was my heart so blocked? Why was I so closed off?
If you have some of those same questions like me, then I invite you to turn to your journal for answers. Rest assured, those answers will be fueled by your own internal guidance, AKA INTUITION.
Tapping into your intuition is my secret weapon for Healing SVT Naturally by the way. Therefore, increasing your connection to your intuition is also how you can ultimately tap into what brings you JOY. Phew…Hope that all makes sense!!!
So…I created some guided journaling prompts to help you ponder these important healing questions…
create time to answer these in your journal…
- WHAT BRINGS ME JOY?
- When was the last time I felt truly joyful?
- Do I laugh every day?
- What makes me laugh?
- Who do I like to laugh with?
- What are some fond memories of I have of laughing really hard?
- When was the last time I had a really good long belly laugh?
- In order to laugh more and increase my joy what should I do?
- What activities help me to laugh?
- Who do I need to spend more time with?
- Who do I need to spend LESS time with?
- How can I make more room in my heart for joy?
- What BLOCKS ME from feeling JOY?
- Do I have old heartbreaks that hardened my heart?
- How can I support my heart NOW in ways that I was not able to in the past?
- What does my heart need let go of ? What heartbreaks need processing and loving attention + healing?
- What has served its purpose and is time to let go of?
- How can I listen more to what my heart really wants?
- What activities brought me joy as a CHILD?
- How can I find more joy with my own children or inner CHILD?
- Do I make time to play?
- Do I give my heart the room it needs to speak and feel nourished…to feel JOY?
- Do I tell the people that I love that I love them?
- Can I sit for a few minutes and IMAGINE what JOY feels like? What color is it? What does it look like? (If you art journal you can art journal about this!)
- Can I invite JOY into my heart right now to see what it feels like?
- How can I look for small moments of JOY in my day today?
If you like guided journaling and want MORE questions like this, consider getting my FREE e-guide called Journaling with your Intuition. It is a beautiful 11 page free e-guide that will help you connect with your Intuition and assess where you are at with this invaluable tool.
Also, if you are in the market for a new journal, check out my NEW SHOP Journals page where you can find one of a kind journals, vision board kits and more creative tools to help you increase the self-love and care you need on this healing journey!
Wishing you Love + Healing, xo
Your SVT Coach,
If you like this and want more, stay tuned for details coming soon about my coaching membership community which will include many more guided journaling exercises and support to help you connect with your Heart Joy! Coming Spring 2020
Even more Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
- Get my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY a free 14 page e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Read Heal SVT Naturally THE BASICS here
- Read The SVT Prevention Diet Here
- Download the Heal SVT Naturally E-books a HERE
- Follow the Heal SVT Naturally INSTAGRAM HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!
Thank you for reading!