Food and SVT..
You know I love smoothies.
They are just such a phenomenal way to get loads of nutrition into you and your kids. They are great after a baseball game to replenish everyone, and are quite filling especially if you add a nice protein.
3 bananas (1 for each person you are serving)
1 bag frozen organic wild blueberries
2 cups frozen baby spinach
1/2 avocado (this makes it crazy creamy!)
1 tablespoon honey
1 pitted mejool date
1 tablespoon organic Santa Cruz Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon Spirulina
1 teaspoon collagen powder
1 tablespoon Mediclear pea based protein and liver support
1 + cup almond milk (more to reach desired consistency)
1 cup water
3 dashes cinnamon
I have a vitamix so that is what I use to blend my smoothies.
More Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
- Get my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY free e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Get Heal SVT Naturally THE BASICS HERE
- Get The SVT Prevention Diet E-book HERE
- Download the Heal SVT Naturally E-books a HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!
I hope this info was helpful for you! Let me know
Your SVT Health Coach