I had a baby a few months ago!!!!
When you first have a baby your risk for SVT can be very high for several reasons.
First you are probably completely sleep deprived…a major SVT trigger. I’ve been sleep deprived for 5 months now and I JUST realized that all the comments that I read on my iphone in the middle of the night and “APPROVED” when I was doing my night feedings, actually never really were getting “APPROVED” !!!!??&%#@!!!!
SO, if your comment was one of the last 26 that JUST got approved TODAY, IM SOOO Sorry! I guess I need to get on my lap top for the APPROVE button to actually work. Im really not sure why that would be, but I was just shocked to learn this! Live and learn, sorry!!!
I cant wait to post about SVT and my pregnancy, sleep deprivation, the time I ATE GLUTEN when I was pregnant and sooo much more, but for now Im sooooo exhausted with no time to really write much. I did just reply to several comments, I will keep catching up when I can. Lots of love to this amazing community!!!! I cannot wait to share more soon! See my cute baby! Proud mommy of two beautiful boys!!! xoxox Laura
More Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
- Get my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY a free 14 page e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Read Heal SVT Naturally THE BASICS here
- Read The SVT Prevention Diet Here
- Download the Heal SVT Naturally E-books a HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!
I hope this info was helpful for you! Let me know
Your SVT Health Coach
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby boy xxxx