Here’s a list of what I take every day to help with my SVT symptoms…
First thing when I wake up:
- 1 scoop of green vibrance
- 1-2 Adrenal Support (Vital Nutrients)
- 2 Magnesium Pills
- 1 Ubiquinol (Protocol 100 mg)
- 2 Ultra Pure Fish Oil (Vital Nutrients 360 mg each)
- 1 Magnesium Potassium (Douglas Laboratories mag 90mg, potassium 90mg)
- 1 Diosmin-HMC (Thorne)
- 2 B-complex Plus (Pure encapsulation)
- Vit D-3 (MEtabolic MAintenance 5000 IU)
- 1 pill of “5-MTHF” (Folic Acid)
Sometimes I add these depending on how I feel:
- 1 Iron (50 mg)
- Potassium (99mg)
- Its super important to drink lots and lots of water!!!!
- I drink at least 60 0z per day (Im 5ft 8″)
- An easy way to know how much you are drinking is to lay out your daily supply on the counter and you can track if you are drinking enough by how much is left at the end of the day
- You can buy a reusable container (mine is 32 oz) and refill it twice per day. You will be surprised, some days I don’t even make it through the first 32 oz fill up! Thats how you know you need to increase the water flow a lot!!!!!!
- You can also track if you are drinking enough by how many times per day you are urinating…If you are not going to the bathroom frequently you are not drinking enough!
Things I add to my morning smoothie:
- Cod Liver Oil
- Chia seeds
- Mediclear Plus ( A rice protein based nutritional powder by Thorne)