Journaling is my favorite healing companion tool that I use in all of my coaching and personal healing work.
Journaling is a fast and FREE way to connect with your inner guidance system, your feelings, your needs, and your heart’s desires which is why it makes for such a great healing tool especially for SVT.
A private journal provides a place for release and self-expression both of which can help you tap into what your HEART is trying to say. Listening to your heart, and giving it voice is a wonderful way to avoid your body having to speak to you through illness and physical symptoms.
Here are a few ways to increase your desire to journal…
- Buy a pretty journal that you can’t resist.
- Carry it with you!
- Wake up just 5 minutes earlier each day to write down your first thoughts upon waking or any dreams you had the night before.
- Reflect and write in it before bed; it could be a few short lines on what you learned that day or what you are grateful for.
- Make lists! business goals, spiritual goals, intuitive insights, what you accomplished so far this month…or any list that inspires you!
- Write a page of affirmations! (This is one of my personal favorites). start with one, such as, “I love listening to my heart” and then just keep writing versions of it and let it evolve until you find a few affirmations that really speak to you. Other examples are: I love to eat healthy, I make plenty of room for self-care, I easily respond to my needs, etc.
- Don’t think of it as time consuming…you can journal for just a few minutes or longer if time allows once you get in to it!
Hope these little tips help you engage with your journal!
If you want MORE journaling prompts, try my NEW e-guide called Journaling with your Intuition, It’s FREE, GEt it HERE
p.s. If you like this and want more even more on journaling, check out my other website called http://lauramadrigano.com/