If you are in the mood for something SUPER quick, gluten free, and protein packed…try this chickpea salad.
- 1 can of Trader joes organic chick peas
- 1/2 large seedless locally grown cucumber (diced)
- plum tomato (diced)
- Fresh parsley
- fresh basil
- (I wish I had an onion to add…but I was too lazy to walk downstairs and get one from the FARM that I live on…)
And now the healthy toppings…
- Olive Oil
- hemp seeds
- Dulse flakes
- Sea Salt
- 1/2 fresh lime (good to proactively cool your inner heat…and if you have SVT you know that too much heat can bring on an episode)
- (and if you’re in the mood…a little GF Tamari)
Mix and serve room temperture or chilled….