I made this gluten free chocolate banana baked oatmeal by @purelykaylie because I loved the simple ingredients and I always like to have something sweet and super healthy on hand for when I get a sweet craving. This turned out super moist and delicious. I modified the recipe a drop based on what I had on hand and I wanted to use a little less cacao then the recipe called for. She has a lot of gluten free vegan recipes so I was glad to find her Instagram! Check her page out for her recipe! Be sure to use gluten free oats!!!
The modification that I made was that I didn’t have the full 3 cups of gluten free oats, I only had about 2 and a half so I just added about a half of cup of almond meal in addition to the oats. I also used 1 less tablespoon of cacao:)
When I want this as a sweet treat later I will add a drizzle of almond butter on top.
And one last tip is that I like to try to bake one sweet treat every week so that I always have a gluten free healthy option on hand for when those “sugar” cravings hit. You are soooo much less likely to go off your gluten free #svtprevention diet if you have a refined sugar free gluten free delicious option readily available:))
Here’s a link to the original recipe: https://www.purelykaylie.com/chocolate-banana-baked-oatmeal/
Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
- Get my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY a free 14 page e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
- The SVT Prevention Diet e-guide, GET IT HERE
- Heal SVT Naturally INSTAGRAM page HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Journaling TOOLS: SVT Journaling Page HERE
- Learn more about The Heal SVT Naturally Self Empowerment E-guide series HERE
- Like and follow my personal Heal SVT Naturally FB Page HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!