Fast, easy, nutritious food is a must when you are a busy person with SVT.
Smoothie bowls are a great idea…here’s why…
1. When you make a smoothie, you can easily make extra to save for the next day. The leftover smoothie gets freshened up with toppings!
2. Easy to save some in a mason jar with a lid for the next day.
3. Pour the leftover, yet still delicious smoothie, into a bowl and add toppings of choice. This one has gluten free brown rice cereal, banana and raisins with a drizzle of honey.
4. This saves you meal prep, and is an easy leftover that will still give you good nutrition.
5. Fast, mess free, no need to clean the blender.
6. Livens up a basic smoothie.
For the smoothie recipe:
- your choice of frozen fruit, I used blueberries
- frozen baby spinach
- green vibrance
- 1 medjool date
- coconut water
- mediclear by thorne (pea based protein and multivitamin powder)
When you have SVT, eating healthy is a non-negotiable. You deserve to put the highest quality food possible into your system! Hope you try to make a smoothie bowl, let me know how it goes!
Laura, Your SVT Coach
If you like this and want more, be sure to sign up for my emails, recipes, and SVT news HERE
And…if you love instagram as much as I do and want inspiration and motivation and pretty pictures, check mine out HERE
More Heal SVT Naturally RESOURCES for You:
- Get my TOP TEN TIPS to HEAL SVT NATURALLY free e-guide when you sign up for my email list for FREE HERE
- Join The Heal SVT Naturally Private Facebook Group HERE
- Get Heal SVT Naturally THE BASICS HERE
- Get The SVT Prevention Diet E-book HERE
- Download the Heal SVT Naturally E-books a HERE
- Please comment below with any questions. I LOVE to hear from you and try to answer as many q’s as possible!
Have a favorite recipe and want to submit it for consideration on the blog? Email me at Lmadrigano@aol.com
Like my Heal SVT Naturally Facebook Page HERE to see what Im cooking!
Your SVT Health Coach! xo